Friday, January 22, 2010

I found his Valentines day present


What do you think?


My Crazy T's Return February 1







Oh - and Mine too ;)







  What a great way to get something fun and benefit others as well! Sharing the love all around the world - that's me. 





SHIRTS FOR SHOES: HOPECHEST PROJECT STORE

What is Shirts For Shoes?

  •  Providing shoes & shirts for 400 orphans enrolled in HopeChest programs.
  • For every T shirt you buy- HopeChest will provide a new pair of shoes & a new shirt for an orphan.
  •  100% of proceeds will benefit orphans in Ethiopia.
  •  To Ethiopia with Love- projects throughout the country that HopeChest sponsors.


Why buy a T shirt?

Your contribution will provide over 400 orphans in Ethiopia basic needs & the greatest gift of all -  love.  Make this a Valentine’s Day you will never forget.  Please pray for the orphans every time you wear your shirts.









I found these over here at mycrazyadoption.org.  


Click on the Be My Valentine Button right there on my sidebar to find out more.

No comments: